The 2016 Solvang Bike trip has been scheduled through the Twin Cities Bike Club. This is a trip worth doing with great climbs and in the heart of wine country. Ken Nater transports a number of bikes fully assembled along with a bike gear bag. Easier than flying with it. Make sure you reserve your spot with him through email [email protected] Cost for this service is $300 round trip. Please check out the Twin Cities Bike Club website for further information under overnight trips.
- Mixed relay world championship drawing wait-and-see attitude
- Valverde motivated but ‘realistic’ ahead of worlds defense
- Week in Tech: Roval’s extensive warranty, 3T’s affordable Exploros, Specialized’s climate strike
- Commentary: Chloé Dygert Owen’s rainbow comeback
- The Outer Line: Former Giro director Acquarone cleared of fraud charges