The 2016 Solvang Bike trip has been scheduled through the Twin Cities Bike Club. This is a trip worth doing with great climbs and in the heart of wine country. Ken Nater transports a number of bikes fully assembled along with a bike gear bag. Easier than flying with it. Make sure you reserve your spot with him through email [email protected] Cost for this service is $300 round trip. Please check out the Twin Cities Bike Club website for further information under overnight trips.
- Nairo Quintana sends a message to his rivals at le Tour de la Provence
- Mathieu Van der Poel switches into road cycling mode
- Ackermann snags first win of 2020
- Higuita secures overall at Tour Colombia, Martinez takes final stage
- Gallery: Owain Doull wins and Quintana seals the overall at le Tour de la Provence