The 2016 Solvang Bike trip has been scheduled through the Twin Cities Bike Club. This is a trip worth doing with great climbs and in the heart of wine country. Ken Nater transports a number of bikes fully assembled along with a bike gear bag. Easier than flying with it. Make sure you reserve your spot with him through email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost for this service is $300 round trip. Please check out the Twin Cities Bike Club website for further information under overnight trips.
- The Tour’s sprinters will battle the time cut in the Alps with the Champs Elysees in their sights
- Analysis: A dramatic battle on Foix Prat d’Albis
- Chinks in the armor — Alaphilippe resigned after grueling jersey defense
- Pinot surges back into contention with stunning attacks
- Geraint Thomas again loses time on GC rivals, but re-finds his confidence