The 2016 Solvang Bike trip has been scheduled through the Twin Cities Bike Club. This is a trip worth doing with great climbs and in the heart of wine country. Ken Nater transports a number of bikes fully assembled along with a bike gear bag. Easier than flying with it. Make sure you reserve your spot with him through email [email protected] Cost for this service is $300 round trip. Please check out the Twin Cities Bike Club website for further information under overnight trips.
- Report: Tour of Oman cancelled after Sultan’s death
- Fast Talk 94: Fasted training, goal setting, and the polarized approach
- Technical FAQ: How derailleur position impacts drivetrain friction
- Gravel Power Analysis: What it takes to become ‘world champ’
- Tour Down Under Tech: Disc brakes reign supreme, and Movistar makes a change